How It Works
We will have voucher drawings for the 2017 campaign
A pledge of $180.00 or more to the 2017 campaign gives you one entry into one of the drawings.
A pledge of $420.00 or more to the 2017 campaign gives you two entries into the drawings.
A pledge of $600.00 or more to the 2017 campaign gives you three entries into the drawings.
A pledge of $1,200.00 or more to the 2017 campaign gives you four entries into the drawings.
You will have the option to select which drawing you would like your entry to go in.
Car and Power Sport Voucher Entry Form(s) must be completed by donor.
Only four entries per donor are permitted.
The first drawing for each voucher will be at the 2017 Campaign Kickoff Event, Tuesday, September 12, 2017. The first drawing is reserved for employees of the 2017 Pacesetter companies. The remaining twelve (12) weekly drawings will be every Friday beginning Friday, September 9, 2017. All 26 semi-finalists will be invited to the Grand Prize Drawing to be held in January 2018.
2. WHO IS ELIGIBLE? Any individual who donates $180.00 or more to the United Way of Laramie County 2017 campaign by 5:00 pm on Thursday, December 29, 2017. United Way of Laramie County staff, Board members, Campaign coâ€“chairs, and immediate families of the above are NOT eligible. Employees of the participating car dealerships are only eligible for the power sports voucher. The employees of the participating power sport voucher are only eligible for the Car voucher.
3. AUTO DEALER EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE. All employees of the participating Automobile Dealers who meet the Car Voucher eligibility rules will be eligible for a cash prize drawing of $500.00 to be held the same date as the Voucher drawing.
4. THE GRAND PRIZE DRAWINGS. United Way of Laramie County will gather the 26 semiâ€“finalists or their representatives in January. Two semiâ€“finalists will go home a winner.
5. VERIFICATION. The winner's pledge card will serve as verification of their drawing entry. United Way reserves the right, at any time, to verify the pledge is being paid.
6. REQUIREMENTS. The winner is required to pay all applicable taxes and/or fees relating to this transaction. The winner grants United Way of Laramie County permission to use his/her name and photograph in its marketing and publicity.
7. DRAWING RULES. If there are any questions or concerns on the rules, please contact United Way of Laramie County at 307-638-8904.
8. AGREEMENT. The winner will be required to sign a release and hold harmless agreement in favor of Halladay Motors, Inc.; KIA of Cheyenne; or Spradley Barr Motors, Inc., Borderline Power Sports, Garage 33, and United Way of Laramie County and their respective agents and employees.
Thank you to these dealerships for their sponsorship!
© United Way of Laramie County. All rights Reserved.